- The Customer agrees in consideration of the payment of the deposit as follows:
- The Customer hereby authorizes Koala Adventures to take an imprint of their credit card and to retain that imprint until Koala Adventures or its personnel have checked the accommodation in which the Customer resided.
- In the event that the Companies property has been either damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not, or left in an excessively dirty or untidy state, in the sole and absolute discretion of Koala Adventures or its personnel, the Company may without reference enter a debit on the security deposit or supplied credit card of the Customer and the Customer hereby authorises the Company to do so.
- All Travel Documents such as coupons, exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets that are issued subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which such services are provided by the Suppliers. The Customer’s acceptance and use of such travel Documents shall also evidence the Customer’s consent to these conditions.
- Nothing in this agreement shall compromise the Companies right to issue legal proceedings at its discretion seeking damages and/or any claim, which may arise by reason of the negligence and/or wilful damage of the Customers and/or invitees whatsoever
- This agreement shall constitute the whole of the agreement between the parties and any express and/or implied warranties imposed upon the agent/or its servants or its principle by legislation or law of the extent that is possible are expressly excluded
- Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner, which is conductive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and will abide by any Company rules.
- Koala Adventures may refuse the right of boarding/checking in any guest who arrives intoxicated by alcohol or under the influence of illegal substances. If this occurs, a total cancellation fee will apply. Koala Adventures is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property. Guest should note that while our crew will make every effort to ensure guests safety; we cannot be accountable for actions of guests that are beyond our control. Guests, who cause a disturbance or threaten the safety and comfort of other guests or staff, will receive a warning or face the possibility of their occupancy being TERMINATED immediately. This removal will be at the guest’s expense. No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departures from Island or Vessels.
- The accommodation you have hired is to be used for holiday purposes only. Any unauthorised use will result in immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid.
- No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departure.
- Adventure Whitsundays Pty Ltd shall not be liable to any guest or invitee for any loss, damage or destruction to the Property or any personal property brought upon theses premises by the said guest or invitee unless such a loss, damage or destruction was the deliberate negligent act of the proprietor or licensee of the premises, or its servants. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Without limiting the foregoing, personal property shall include money, jewellery and other personal effects.
- When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
- A late check out fee will be charged if the property is not vacated by 10:00 am (unless otherwise expressly agreed by Koala Adventures staff) on the day of departure. This departure fee can be debited to the guest and the guest hereby authorises Koala Adventures to do so.
- Whilst every care is taken with description and representation of the property, should the property be booked sight unseen and is not up to expectation no refund will be issued.
- With telephone or email bookings, the description of the premises by the agent is made in good faith but no responsibility can be accepted for an inaccurate description.
- Under no circumstances are Children or animals allowed inside the Resort unless otherwise stipulated by Koala Adventures or its personnel.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons for which the Accommodation is equipped to accommodate, unless prior consent of Koala Adventures is obtained. Failure to comply with this condition will render the tenancy subject to immediate cancellation and forfeiture of monies paid.
- Tenancy commences at 2pm on the date of arrival and expires at 10am on the day of departure. Should the guest be vacating outside office hours prior arrangements will need to be made Reception for the return of the keys.
- On departure all keys must be delivered to Reception. Should any keys / TV remotes be missing the guest authorises Koala Adventures to debit them for the full cost of the replacements.
- Outside of office hours a $25 lock out fee will be charged if guests are locked out of their Accommodation.
- Adventure Island Whitsundays Pty Ltd acts only as an agent for hotels, hostels, airlines, adventure tour companies, insurance companies, and other providers of travel and related services to the Traveller. As such, and while the Company makes efforts to ensure that the quality of the services rendered by the suppliers is consistent with the description provided, the pictures, photographs and descriptions included in any printed material or online do not constitute any form of representation, warranty or guarantee that all of the attributes will be as depicted. The Company, its affiliates, agents and employees assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or other claim, whether to person or property, that does not arise directly as a result of negligence of the Company its affiliates, agents or employees in facilitating the Customer’s purchase of Supplier(s) services. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- Koala Adventures strongly recommends that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for any cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability prior to arrival at your destination. You agree to indemnify us against all third party claims, actions, damages and remedies. We strongly recommend that guests take out their own travel insurance to cover valuable items, eg. Cameras, and to protect themselves against unforseen last minute cancellations or medical conditions that may occur, and the associated extra costs of accessing medical care around the Islands.
- Should you have a complaint, you should inform Adventure Island Whitsundays Pty Ltd during the course of the vacation and if the matter cannot be resolved after the Representatives best endeavour to do so during the holiday, your complaint should be made in writing to Adventure Island Whitsundays Pty Ltd as soon as is possible after the holiday but within 28 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Any claims made after the 28 day period will be considered by Adventure Island Whitsundays Pty Ltd.
- Without limiting the foregoing terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may be issued for individual bookings.
Please note Koala Adventures is not responsible for circumstances out of our control such as change in weather conditions, nor can any holiday be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions.
The Customer expressly acknowledges that, in the event any service provided by a supplier could become unavailable due to circumstances out of our control, Koala Adventures shall, at the company’s sole discretion and without prior notice to the customer be entitled to substitute services of equal or greater value without refund and in cases where rescheduling is deemed necessary and beyond control, the customer will be offered the next available departure and such substitution shall be deemed to be complete compensation such that the customer shall have no further claim against the company. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We strongly recommend travel insurance be taken out to cover such events.